Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Harpenese

Harpernese:

-After we finish reading a book before bed he says: "I read it myself" and then takes it from our hands.

-The other day after a soccer game Brendan said he needed to change his shirt because it stank and Harper said "Why, did you go poop?"  We both laughed hysterically and then that made Harper laugh since he knew we thought it was funny, so he started to repeat it:)

-This morning when Harper was getting dressed we were talking about the day and he was talking about his friends at daycare.  Then he said "and baby sister", and I asked "Where is baby sister?" and he replied "vacation"...interesting concept for pregnancy;)

-Harper got in trouble with his dad the other night and afterwards he said "I want Grampsy"

-Harper was having problems with his monkey puzzle and drug me over to help and I told him where it went and he said its hard, it's not my job!

-After honking at a man trying to take my parking spot Harper asked if I wanted him to beat the guy up

-Harper says Gracy has an owie on her ear, I think she's hurting, I think she's going to die

-Harper said Bryn was his favorite girl in his life

-He told Brendan-you work so you have money so you can buy me toys

-He told me-mommy you're not going with us because only the cool boys are going

-The cat was meowing to get through the gate and Harper said settle down kitty

-Harper said he was proud of me. I asked why and he said because I gave him a hug and kiss:)

-Brendan was leaving for work and Harper said I love you daddy and then once Brendan left and closed the door he told me I love him:)

-He likes to tell us when we say a bad word, "we don't say that", like stupid, shut up, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment